Monday, April 27, 2009

I can't breathe!

We are in the countdown to baby number three everyone, and I have to say there are more can'ts right now than can's.
I can't breathe. I don't know what it is about Parker and this last little guy, but they seem to want to reside up as high as they possibily can. I have more chest pain than with either of the other two and my lungs feel as if they never fully get oxygen.
I can't sit...or stand....or lay down without some form of pregnancy pain. If it's not the little guy inside me giving me pain it's his older brother and sister jumping onto my belly, or just trying to lay on me.
I can't eat. If I do eat something I get heartburn about two minutes after, if I don't eat, I get nautious and throw up. Or if I do eat there is a nasty aftertaste that makes me even more sick to my stomach.
I can't wait to be done with the whole pregnancy thing. I have enjoyed being pregnant, and I love my kids, and if it didn't hurt so much and cause me increased amounts of stress, I would probably have a couple more....but I cannot tell you the great feeling it is to know that this for us right now is it. Two boys and a girl is AWESOME for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
On a lighter note, I CAN tell everyone of my friends that reads this that I really REALLY appreciate the help that I've gotten over the past few months. About three weeks ago I had to start with a weekly visit and stress tests for the baby, which take no longer than three and a half hours. I have gotten so much help with my kids and so many listening ears that I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have such great people around me....Family too!!
44 days left until Cooper makes his debut.....but then again who's counting, oh wait....ME!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ohhhh, I'm sorry Megan!!
You forgot to mention the pain from sitting on an awful piano bench for 2 hours each Sunday. :(

I can't believe Lil Coop will be here so soon. Holy Cow! Although it won't seem soon to you. :)

I hope the next 44 days fly by!

Jen said...

Hang in there. The last month of a pregnancy really stinks. And it's even harder when you have to take care of other people too. Hopefully the kids (and Kyle) are being big helpers.

Jaynan said...

I hear you'll be delivering your baby TODAY! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see some pictures on this blog!

Lizz said...

I think you need to update your blog. Not like you're busy with three kids or anything, right? (I know you know me well enough but, I feel like I have to make sure your "comment readers" understand I am being sarcastic! I left a sarcastic comment on another friend's blog and she called and asked if she could delete it because her work friends were calling me the "B" word. LOL!)