Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Rands Go to California!

So it's been a couple weeks, and for those of you that didn't know. We went to Disneyland!!! It was a such a great trip. We went for 12 days to California and we got to go to Disney, Universal Studios, the San Diego Zoo, and Sea World. I'm not going to put it all into one post, so enjoy the next few posts.

We started off on Saturday Morning and DROVE to California. Let me caution anyone who wants to do that with a 4 year old and a 15 month old. Bring Sedatives!!! We got to Las Vegas and Zoey was through being in the car, and was quite upset when she realized we still had a long way to go.

We did make it to California and the next day we headed over to Disneyland. Parker was excited, but didn't know why, and Zoey was along for the ride but was unimpressed. Until we got to the t-cups that is. She enjoyed that ride alot! She liked all the colors and fun music, and Parker was just happy to be on a ride.




Parker really wanted to show us that he could lift these....poor guy dosn't know they are cemented to the ground.

Parker really loved meeting Mickey and Pluto, he really didn't have much interest in anyone else. He is now obsessed with Micky...has already told me all the Mickey things he wants for Christmas. I think we're in Trouble





Parker loved all of it. To my surprise, Parker really liked Splash Mountain. Kyle took him first and after he came running off and wanted to do it again...with mom. That's Kyle with his hands up in the back, and Parker is sitting right in front of him, holding on for dear life.


The parades were a lot of fun for the kids. Zoey liked the Disney parade more, and Parker loved the Pixar parade. Zoey blew kisses to Ariel, and Parker yelled at the top of his lungs when he saw Buzz Lightyear "He's real mom...he's real he's real!!" It totally made the trip worth it. So we'd seen Disneyland. Then it was off to our next park.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We went to Disneyland a year ago and I remember thinking, "this really is the happiest place on earth!" I'm with Zoey- I LOVED the parade! I would have loved to have heard Parker's excited voice about Buzz. That is so cute!

Lizz said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! I am glad you had fun. I'll check back to see more pics!

Steph said...

What a blast! Disneyland is my favorite place ever. It is just like you are in a different world and don't think of anything on the outside. Magical! I am with Parker...Buzz Lightyear is real! *wink wink*

Amanda said...

Aw, that looks like FUN! I love the weights picture!!