Thursday, August 28, 2008

He's off to School!

I can't believe that it's already time to start thinging about school for Park-man. I swear I just birthed him! The summer has flown by and now he gets to start pre-school with Miss Lisa. He was so excited to go last night to the open house, although he thought he was starting school and got to ride a big yellow school bus. I infomed him that I would be the only bus service.

He got to do his first project and play a fun game of BINGO. Then after it was off to buy him his first backpack.....bet you cant guess what he chose. Anyway we are looking forward to him starting school. I think it will help him focus.

Not realizing that he was starting school a few months ago, we scheduled a vacation the week after to Disneyland, so we are also looking forward to that, and LOTS of good pictures!

I Love you Parker and we want you to always do your very best in school...and remember that you are a really great kid!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is so GREAT! Yahoo for Preschool- the bus thing made me laugh!