Monday, August 4, 2008

What a difference a year makes.....

So Kyle found some pictures we took last year, so I thought.....Hey why not some pictures of the old people in our famiy, plus I was much lighter from just having Zoey, so I look pretty dang good in the picture if I do say so myself. We took these last year for Kyle's parents. They hadn't had a picture of all of the children since they had only one grandchild, and now since they have five we thought that they could use an update. This one would have turned out as a super great family picture for us, except for the cars in the background....oh well!


I have no idea why the photographer....let alone myself thought that a picture of me from the backside would have been an awesome idea. I do like this picture for a couple reasons....We could not get Parker to focus on the photographer at all...He was much more interested in all the goings on at Wheeler Farm. I also love this picture because you can actually see how small our Zoey is. I think she's only about three weeks old at this point but there's few pictures that actually show how itsy bitsy she was.


Parker thought that this was the best thing in the world. He was actually allowed to climb into the chair of the tractor and pretend to drive and the parents didn't care.


Didn't care too much for the yellow tractor....but still wanted to give it a try.


This is all of the cousins together (from left), Griffin, Harrison, Zoey, Lauren and Parker. It was a really fun time by the end of it. We were all sweating and the children were done with all of it, but we had a really good time. I cannot believe this was just last year.

1 comment:

Nelson Family said...

K.........I wish I would've been to your blog sooner! Your family is so darn cute! LOVE IT!! I can't wait to keep up with your family! And......I think you should blog your delicious recipes and some tips on how to make your deliciousness! You are the sweetest person to make things like that for me! LOVE YA!!! - Tricia