Monday, July 12, 2010

Cooper's First Birthday


Happy 1st Birthday Cooper!!!!!

Cooper had his first birthday on June 10th, and I don't know where that year went. In so many ways he reminds me of Parker, so it's been fun having my "first" baby all over again. His first words were MaMa and DaDa, but he also says "Apple". Yes it's a combination of an AAhh and a spit, but it sounds so much like apple that of course we put him the category of genius!

I do love to put a party on, and since it was my last 1 year old party I went all out! Dinosaur cake and invitations that said "Roar invited". Chocolate rocks, dinosaur cake eggs and mini-burgers to eat. Did I mention I LOVE to throw parties?

Cooper actually put his finger into the cake, unlike his siblings. He ate quite a bit of it, but in classic Cooper fashion, when he has had enough to eat he starts a food fight and throws food onto the floor.

So many new toys and fun things to do, but Cooper was unclear why he had to put a toy down to open up the other gifts.

At the end of the day it was a great party and my 1-year old little guy was so tired that he went out pretty quickly.
Cooper you are so sweet and so fun! We love having you in our family Coop-man!
































1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believe it has been a year!