Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vacation!!! Part 2

While we were away, we went to Williamsberg. It was so interesting to me to see a town that still did things they way they did them way back when. Parker got to help make bricks by smushing clay with his feet, Zoey tried on bonnet after bonnet asking me if she was pretty, and Cooper...well he enjoyed being pushed in the stroller.

We took a tour of the Governor's mansion

We watched a "Cooper" make a barrel. After watching it, I thought it would be so cool if we went and purchased a barrel made by a Cooper for our Cooper.....however. If you look in this picture you will see a small mug with a handle...to purchase said mug was $265. I decided that wouldn't be the souvenir we would be getting for our Cooper.

We all enjoyed the root beer!

And I think I need a stockade for my backyard!


So I think one of the kids most favorite activities was the beach. It was such a perfect day to go to the beach too. Slight wind, and 80 degrees, so we were able to just sit and enjoy being outside

Cooper didn't get to go into the ocean so much, but he did enjoy sitting on the blanket and trying to eat the sand. Next time we head to the beach he'll be big enough for a swim!
Zoey took one trip out to the water, but decided that she was a sand girl. You can't go to the beach and not bury someone, and Zoey was happy to volunteer.

We were all having a great time, and by the looks of this picture, I need to head outside a little more often....I'm defiantly in need of a tan! There was a lot more that happened while we were gone, but I would have a hard time putting into words how much fun we had. Much needed vacation, but you know it's over when you get on that plane ride home. Cooper wouldn't sleep, Zoey had to use the bathroom 5 times, and Parker threw up....so that defiantly brought our fun Virginia trip to a close!


No comments: