Monday, July 12, 2010

Zoey's Birthday

While we were on Vacation, Zoey had her third birthday!! Thanks to my sis-in-law Angie, we were still able to give Zoey a great party, complete will all things Princess!

It was not my best cake because I was away from all my tools...but I think the Ariel cake turned out pretty nice using ziploc bags and toothpicks. Zoey was just thrilled to have a cake, she talked about it all day!

Angie really went above and beyond. Kyle, Parker and I had gone that day to Washington DC, and left Zoey home because she really wasn't going to be interested in what we were seeing that day. On our way back we stopped and I got two balloons because what's a birthday without balloons? When we arrived home however Angie had had the same idea times 10! She decked out the whole kitchen including a dozen balloons.


My sweet (even though you can't tell it from this picture) little Zoey is three. She is such a sweetheart. She loves anything pink or purple and very girly...who'd she get that from? She is such a little character and keeps me laughing everyday. She is all girl and I love her so very much. Happy Birthday my sweet little girl!!




1 comment:

Steph said...

She is so cute, fun party! Wish we could have celebrated with you.

Happy Birthday Miss Zoey!